Gold Loan Overview
No matter how much you plan, there will be unexpected expenses along the way. It could be a medical emergency or an urgent cash requirement for your business. Our Gold loan is a convenient way to manage short-term cash needs as it comes with non-jumping interest rates that stays the same throughout your loan tenure.
It’s simple, fast, and secure. Walk into your nearest ICICI HFC branch and get the funding you need almost instantly.
Gold Loan Key Features & Benefits
Quick loan disbursal
One visit to your nearest ICICI HFC branch is all that is needed. You can get a gold loan in just a couple of hours, as we have gold value evaluators at our ICICI HFC branches who evaluate the value of gold in your presence. Our sales team at the same branch then reviews your application on the spot and disburses the loan.
Non-jumping interest rates
With an ICICI HFC Gold Loan, your interest rate does not change at any point during your loan tenure. The gold loan interest rate would range from 13% to 16% per annum.
Convenient repayment options
- Pre-pay anytime during the loan tenure
- Pay in full at the end of the tenure (Bullet repayment)
Flexible loan amount
Our gold loans start from ₹ 10,000 and go up to ₹ 50 lakhs. You can meet your urgent requirements against an asset you already own.
Safety of your gold
The gold you deposit at your nearest ICICI HFC branch will be sealed in your presence. It will be carefully moved to a high grade featured vault to ensure your gold is under surveillance and protected at all times.
Quick, secured loan processing
By having a gold-valuing expert at many of our branches, we ensure that you get a loan in just a few hours.
Wide range of products
When you choose an ICICI HFC loan product, you become a part of the ICICI HFC family. As an existing customer of ICICI HFC, your application will be reviewed faster, as many checks would have already been done. You may need a gold loan right now, but in the future, you can also avail of a loan to invest in a home of your own, or expand your business, or grow your savings.
A rewarding experience like no other
A major advantage of walking into your nearest ICICI HFC branch is the special offers. You can get discounted rates and enjoy a range of offers at our branches. Our in-house experts will guide you through the benefits of each offer so that you can find the one that truly helps you.
Gold Loan Eligibility
There are a few basic criteria you must fulfil in order to be eligible for a gold loan from ICICI HFC.
- You must be an Indian resident
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Your age at the time of the maturity of the loan should not exceed 70 years, so that you can enjoy your golden years without paying EMIs
- You must be the owner of the gold jewellery you are depositing
- You must be an individual (our gold loan is not available to non-individuals)
How to apply
It will take you only a few hours to apply for a gold loan and get it approved. Here’s what you need to do.
Walk into your nearest ICICI HFC branch and deposit your gold.
Every branch has a professional valuer who will evaluate your gold and tell you how much your gold is worth, based on the price of gold on that day.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
To apply for a gold loan with ICICI HFC, make sure you carry these documents to your nearest branch:
- KYC Documents (Proof of Identity and Proof of Address)
- PAN/Form 60
- Blank cancelled cheque
- The rates, fees, as stated hereinabove, are subject to changes/ revision from time to time at the sole discretion of ICICI Home Finance.
Benefits of ICICI HFC Gold Loan
FAQs for Gold Loan
1. Why should I opt for a gold loan from ICICI HFC?
The major benefits that a gold loan from ICICI HFC offers you non-jumping interest rate. It will remain constant during the tenure of your loan.
If you repay your loan before the end of your tenure, your gold will be returned to you instantly and you can save on further interest payments.
High-grade features vault to ensure your gold is under surveillance and protected at all times.
2. What are the interest rates & processing fee on gold loans ?
- Minimum interest 13%
- Maximum interest 16%
- Processing Fee 0.25% to 0.50% as per the loan amount
3. How is my gold valued?
At every branch of ICICI Home Finance, there is a professional valuer who measures the purity of your gold. This value is considered along with the per-gram price of gold on that day, and the value of your gold loan is calculated.
4. How do I repay my gold loan?
You can repay the gold loan through online fund transfer. Your gold is released as soon as your loan amount is realised, so you can save on interest payments if you are able to repay your loan before your tenure ends.
5. What is the penalty/charge for late payment of interest?
There is a penal interest of 6% per annum, which is payable in case of any delay in repayment of your loan.
6. Can my gold loan be prepaid or foreclosed? Are there any prepayment charges?
Yes, you can prepay your loan, without any prepayment charges.
7. Can I get a gold loan against gold coins?
8. How do you ensure the safety of the gold I pledge?
The vault in which we store your gold has multiple high-grade features that ensure your gold is under surveillance and protected at all times.
9. Can I get a gold loan against gold bars?
10. What is the minimum amount of gold loan I can get?
You can get a gold loan of as little as ₹ 10,000. A gold loan is a quick and easy way to resolve any stress related to financial emergencies, be it personal or business-related. Just a few hours, and you can arrange the money you need.