ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan - Overview
Experience the joy of owning your dream home with the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan. Our loan offers a salaried or a self-employed individual the opportunity to secure a loan amount of up to ₹5 crore.
We understand the importance of convenience and efficiency, which is why our Prime Home Loan comes with attractive interest rates and a quick and hassle-free processing. If you have already found your dream property and want to check your eligibility, simply give us a missed call on 80974 59555. In just a few easy steps, we will provide you with an interim sanction letter via WhatsApp.
Key Features of the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan
Our loan covers various transaction types, including:
● Purchase of a ready-built house or flat
● Purchase of an under-construction property (limited to RERA-registered projects only)
● Self-construction on an owned plot
● Balance transfer of the above transaction types
Avail ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan today and enjoy the below benefits
● Loan amounts start as low as ₹20 lakhs and go up to ₹5 crore*
● Easy digital process with an interim sanction letter in under 3 minutes*
● Simplified documentation that saves your time and effort
● Flexible eligibility norms
● Onboarding assistance through our dedicated relationship manager
● Attractive interest rate
● Flexible tenure options
● Faster processing
● Quick disbursal
Eligibility Criteria for the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan
At ICICI HFC, our vision making the dream of owning a home a reality for millions of Indians.That is why we offer home loans with flexible eligibility criteria and minimal documentation requirements.
|Maximum Loan Amount
|60% - 70%
|Loan-To-Value Ratio (LTV)
As per Regulatory Guidelines
As per Regulatory Guidelines
|₹ 25,000 per month
|ITR Filed with Tax Liability (above taxable limit)
Benefits of Adding a Co-applicant for the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan
Higher Loan Amount: By adding a co-applicant/s, such as your spouse, parent, or blood relative, you can increase your loan eligibility. The combined income and creditworthiness of all financial applicants are taken into account, allowing you to qualify for a higher loan amount.
Please note: The financial co-applicant's eligibility norms are the same as those for the primary financial applicant.
Prime Home Loan EMI Calculator
Your EMI consists of the principal amount and the interest component. Your home loan amount will be calculated based on the EMI you can afford. You can reduce your EMI by choosing a longer tenure to repay your home loan. Our Home Loan EMI calculator will help you plan your finances based on how much EMI you can comfortably afford.
Prime Home Loan Calculators
Documents Required for the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan
The documents required to avail the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan are as follows:
|Proof of Identity
PAN Card(mandatory), Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter ID Card
|PAN Card(mandatory), Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address
|Aadhaar card (mandatory), Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Utility bills, etc
Aadhaar card (mandatory), Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Latest utility bills, etc
|Proof of Income
|Last 3 months’ salary slips, Bank statement for the last 6 months
|Proof of business existence, Bank Statement, Income Tax Returns (ITR) for the last 3 years
For the KYC (Know Your Customer) process, a PAN card is as proof of identity.
Why Choose ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan?
You can avail a loan amount of up to ₹5 crore*.
Attractive Interest Rate
The Prime Home Loan comes with an attractive interest rate.
Flexible Repayment Options
We offer flexible repayment options to help you manage your finances easily.
Our unique technology and automated process make the entire loan application and approval process seamless.
Easy Documentation Process & Quick Disbursal
Documentation is easy, quick and hassle-free. We also offer quick disbursal of the loan amount.
We provide customer support to ensure a hassle-free experience when you apply for a loan with us.
1. What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail with ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan?
You can avail a loan amount of up to ₹5 cr.
2. What documents do I need to apply for this loan?
To apply for the ICICI HFC Prime Home Loan, you will need the following documents:
● Proof of identity: PAN card, Aadhaar card, or Passport
● Proof of address: Aadhaar card (mandatory), Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, latest utility bills, etc.
● Proof of income:
○ For salaried individuals: Last 3 months' salary slips, Bank statement for the last 6 months
○ For self-employed individuals: Proof of business ,bank statement, Income Tax Returns (ITR) for the last 3 years.
3. What are the benefits of adding a co-applicant/s to my loan application?
Adding co-applicant/s helps you get a higher loan amount at attractive interest rates. The co-applicant can be your spouse, parent, or other close relative, and their income is considered alongside yours, increasing your chances of qualifying for a higher loan amount.